Fibre 0 g, protein 2.9 g, fat 25 g
Calories/ serving 279
WW Poins per serving: 6
* 1 recipe Vanilla Ice Cream Custard
* 250 ml verry strong decaffeinated coffee
* 1 tablespoon coffee flavouring or liqueur
1. Prepare the Vanilla Ice Cream Custard
2. Brew the coffee using 500ml/16floz of water and 4 tablespoon of decaffeinated ground coffee. When brewed, simmer over a low heat until it reduces by half. Remove from the heat, whisk in the coffee flavouring or liqueur and allow to cool.
3. Whisk the cooled coffee mixture into the Vanilla Ice Cream Custard and cool to room temperature. Place in an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instruction.